Garland Pose, or Malasana, is a great pose to help with digestion. It is the perfect pose to put everything in proper alignment for easy and pain free elimination. This pose also helps with grounding and putting the mind and body at east.
1. Stand up nice and tall in Mountain Pose
2. Walk your feet out until they are more than hip-width apart
3. Turn your toes out and your heels in
4. Inhale in and as you exhale, dig your heels into the ground and start sinking your hips towards your feet
5. You can push your elbows into the inside of your knees for a deeper stretch