Acceptance And Use
Data Protection Principles
Personal data means any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, such as name, e-mail, address, telephone number, any form of identification number, or one or more factors specific to you or your beneficiary's identity.
We are committed to complying with applicable data protection laws and will ensure that personal data is:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes;
- Accurate and kept up to date;
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about
Personal Information We Collect About You (PIPEDA)
According to the personal information protection and electronic documents act, 2000 (PIPEDA), "personal information" means information about an identifiable individual. The information you provide to us is considered personally identifiable information, which may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other information that can identify you. If PII cannot be related to an individual, it is considered anonymous. Whenever possible, Yoga Pose LLC works with anonymous information. This privacy statement does not apply to anonymous information.
Types Of Data We Collect From You
1. Personal Identifiable Information (PII). We collect data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include, but not limited to, your name, company name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised and telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily when you submit it to us.
2. Financial Information: credit card and billing information, payment card primary account number (PAN), transaction history, and tax identification.
3. Correspondence: Survey responses, the information provided to our support team or user research team.
Non-personal information refers to information that, by itself, does not identify you as a specific individual (e.g., demographic information or web site visitations). Yoga Pose LLC may collect non-personal information through any of the methods discussed above, as well as automatically through the use of industry-standard technologies described further below
Information Collected Through Technology
While you visit the Yoga Pose LLC site and decide not to purchase any of our services. The Yoga Pose LLC or its third-party service providers may still collect non-personal information about your use of the website (e.g., Your internet browser, operating system, IP address, connection speed, and the domain name of your internet service provider). The following methods may gather such information:
(a )Cookies. Cookies, including local shared objects, are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your device's hard drive, which works by assigning to your computer a unique number that has no meaning outside of the Yoga Pose LLC site. Cookies do not generally contain any personal information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually configure your browser to prevent this. Not taking cookies may make certain features of the Yoga Pose LLC materials unavailable to you.
(b) IP address. You may visit many areas of the Yoga Pose LLC site anonymously without the need to become a buyer. Even in such cases, Yoga Pose LLC may collect IP addresses automatically. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you begin services with an internet services provider. Each time you access the Yoga Pose LLC site and each time you request one of Yoga Pose LLC' pages, the server logs your IP address.
(c) Beacons. Beacons are small pieces of data embedded in web pages and e-mails. Yoga Pose LLC may use these technical methods in html e-mails that Yoga Pose LLC sends to users to determine whether they have opened those e-mails or clicked on links in those e-mails.
Note your payment card details are not shared with Yoga Pose LLC by the provider
Other Information You May Submit
You may submit data to us for limited purposes such as requesting customer support, answering a questionnaire, participating in a study, entering contests or sweepstakes, or signing up to receive communications from another user or us.
Information We Collect From You Automatically
We receive and store certain types of information automatically, such as whenever you interact with or use the Yoga Pose LLC website. This information helps us address customer support issues, improve the performance of the Yoga Pose LLC website, providing you with a streamlined and personalized experience, and protect you from fraud. Information collected automatically includes:
- Online Identifiers: Geo location/tracking details, browser fingerprint, operating system, browser name, and version, or personal IP addresses.
- Usage Data: Authentication data, security questions, click-stream data, public social networking posts, and other data collected via cookies and similar technologies.
For example, we may automatically receive and record the following information on our server logs:
- How you came to and use the Yoga Pose LLC website; - Device type and unique device identification numbers;
- Device event information (such as crashes, system activity, and hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL);
- How your device interacts with Yoga Pose LLC website and Services, including pages accessed and links clicked;
- Broad geographic location (e.g., country or city-level area); and
- Other technical data collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other similar technologies that uniquely identify your browser.
We may also use identifiers to recognize you when you access our website via an external link, such as a link appearing on a third party site
How We Use Your Data
We may use your data for the following purposes:
Identification and authentication: we use your data to verify who you are, create an account for you and process your purchase.
Communicating with you: we use your data when we communicate with you (e.g., when we respond to customer support or other inquiry).
Improving our services: we use your data to understand how you use our services and how we can improve them. In general, we analyze aggregated data rather than specific user data. We may, however, need to analyze a particular case to address a problem (e.g., a bug that affects only a few users).
Customizing your experience: we use your data to personalize the service to you. May include remembering your preferences for language or volume or displaying site that you might enjoy, based upon your viewing choices.
To ensure network and data security: We process your personal information to enhance security, monitor and verify identity or service access, combat spam or other malware or security risks, and to comply with applicable security laws and regulations. The threat landscape on the internet is continuously evolving, which makes it more critical than ever that we have accurate and up-to-date information about your use of Yoga Pose LLC Services.
Marketing and advertising: we use your data to display ads and send you offers. We may also use your data in delivering third-party advertisements to you. These may include "targeted ads" based upon your activities.
Exercising our rights: Where reasonably necessary, we use your data to exercise our legal rights and prevent abuse of our service. For example, we may use your data to detect and prevent fraud, spam, or content that violates our terms of service.
Legal compliance: we use your data where we are legally required to do so. For example, we may need to gather your data to respond to a subpoena or court order.
Protecting your information: where appropriate, we may anonymize, backup, and delete specific data. For research and development: We process your personal information to understand better the way you use and interact with Yoga Pose LLC' Services.Also, we use such information to customize and improve Yoga Pose LLC features and the content and layout of our site and platforms, and to develop new services.
We may use algorithms and other automated means to implement any of the above.
Remarketing On The Website And Services
With Whom We Share Your Data
We share data with third parties as follows: With your consent, we may share your data with third parties where we have obtained your express permission to do so. You may revoke these consents.
Authorized vendors: We may share your data with third-party vendors that help us operate our website, process payments, and comply with your instructions and our contractual obligations. These include payment processors, content delivery networks (CDNs), cloud-based hosting services, monitoring services, e-mail service providers, quality assurance and testing vendors, fraud and abuse prevention vendors, customer relations management (CRM), vendors
Advertising: We may share your data with advertising companies to display relevant ads to you. Unless you expressly agree, we will not share or sell your name, e-mail address, or physical address with such persons.
Analytics: We may share your data with persons who provide analytics showing how customers are using our services.
Affiliates and advisors: We may share your data with our affiliates company and our auditors and advisors for planning, financial reporting, accounting, auditing, tax filings, and legal compliance. Unless you expressly agree, we will not share your data with our parent or any affiliate for other purposes, such as direct marketing.
Certain legal situations: we may share your data where we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or in connection with a corporate transaction.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that users can set in specific web browsers and devices. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
Interest-Based Advertising Technologies
As noted above, you may limit advertising tracking using advertising identifiers through your device's privacy settings.
The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ and http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
We retain your data for as long as you use our services. When you stop using our service and also unsubscribe from receiving newsletters from us, we will delete your personal information. We may keep logs of automatically collected information (for internal analytics); your e-mail address, your tax information; communications with you; and your transactional information (for auditing, tax, and commercial purposes). When we no longer have a business reason for retaining data, we will delete or anonymize it.
If we receive legal process about your use of our services, we will retain your data for as long as we in good faith believe it is necessary to comply with the legal process.
Your Privacy Choices
We enable you to make numerous choices about your data:
You may choose not to provide us with certain information. For example, you may decide not to place an order on our website. You may change your privacy settings.
You may change or correct information voluntarily submitted to us. We encourage you to keep your data current by viewing your settings page.
You may opt-out of receiving commercial e-mails from us.
Users from certain countries may have additional rights.
Our COPPA Policy Towards Children
Yoga Pose LLC complies with both the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and, concerning EU data subjects, with GDPR. We do not knowingly request to collect personal information required for the Yoga Pose LLC user from any person under the age of 13. Please notify us if you know of any individuals under the age of 13 using our website so we can take action to prevent access to our Services.
Cross Border Transfers
To facilitate our global operations, Yoga Pose LLC may transfer, store, and process your information within our family of companies, partners, and service providers based throughout the world. We contractually obligate recipients of your personal information to agree to at least the same level of privacy safeguards as required under applicable data protection laws. By communicating electronically with Yoga Pose LLC, you acknowledge and agree to process your personal information in this way.
If you have a complaint about our privacy practices and our collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, please submit your request via any of Yoga Pose LLC provided Contact Us mediums.
Security Measures For Safeguarding Your Information
Yoga Pose LLC takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal information. These include, but are not limited to, internal reviews of (a) Yoga Pose LLC' data collection; (b) storage and processing practices; (c) electronic security measures; and (d) physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Yoga Pose LLC stores personal information.
Third-Party Site And Links
The Yoga Pose LLC contents may contain links to third parties who may collect personal information and non-personal information directly from you. Additionally, Yoga Pose LLC may use third parties to provide components of the Yoga Pose LLC contents. In either case, such third parties may have separate privacy policies and data collection practices, independent of Yoga Pose LLC. Yoga Pose LLC: (a) has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions; (b) is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such site, and (c) does not make any warranties or representations about the materials, products or services offered on such website or the security of any information you provide to them
California / Delaware Do Not Track Disclosures
Various third parties have developed signals or other mechanisms for the expression of consumer choice regarding the collection of information about an individual consumer's online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services (e.g., browser do not track signals). Currently, Yoga Pose LLC do not monitor or take any action concerning these signals or other mechanisms.
By using our website and services, you consent to receive commercial e-mails from us. This includes newsletters and offers. Users from certain countries may have the ability to opt-out or opt-in at the time of using our contact us medium. All users may decline to receive commercial messages. Please note that any opt-out request may take several days to process, and you will continue to receive transactional e-mails from us (e.g., e-mails confirming transactions or providing information about your account).
We are committed to maintaining the security of your data. And have measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the data under our control. We employ modern and secure techniques to protect our systems from intrusion by unauthorized individuals, and we regularly upgrade our security as better methods become available.
Our data centers and those of our partners utilize new physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the facility. Also, all personal data protected in a location behind firewalls and other sophisticated security systems with limited (need-to-know) administrative access.
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Therefore, although we use industry-standard practices to protect your privacy, we cannot (and do not) guarantee the absolute security of personal data.
Your Right To Withdraw Consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent without detriment at any time by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also change your marketing preferences. If we do not satisfactorily resolve your request or concern, you may contact our data protection officer; his e-mail is email@example.com
Opting Out Of Messages From Us
To opt-out of any future promotional messages from us, you should unsubscribe in the body of the promotional message sent to you (found at the bottom of the e-mail) or send an unsubscribe request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt.
Opting Out Of Sharing With Third Parties For Marketing
If you do not want your Personal Information or Personal Data shared with any third party who may use such information for direct marketing purposes, then you may opt-out of such disclosures by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that if you will opt-out in this manner, certain aspects of the website and platform may no longer be available to you. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt.
Opting Out Of Interest-Based Advertising
The online advertising industry provides a service through which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from individual data partners and other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. We comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising set forth by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance ("EDAA").
California Residents Consumer Act CCPA
California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal
The information which we share with our affiliates and third parties for marketing purposes and providing contact information for such affiliates and third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please see our CCPA Page fir more information
Security And Personal Information
The site uses the best methods to store and secure all Personal Information on servers with restricted access and electronic security technologies. Not to withstand the preceding, the website cannot guarantee that such precautions would render the site and its servers immune to security breaches.
YOGA POSE LLC GDPR COMPLAINCE
Welcome to Yoga Pose LLC website
Yoga Pose LLC created this GDPR section on our website to go over what GDPR means for you and the steps we’ve taken to ensure the protection of your privacy.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25 May, 2018 and places new obligations on organizations based in the EEA or which hold or process personally identifiable information (PII) about EU residents.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Article 32 of the GDPR requires that controllers and processors have adequate levels of security in place for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, availability – and more, of processing and other related activities.
Specifically, Article 32 requires Yoga Pose LLC to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, including the following as deemed appropriate:
- The pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data.
- The ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services.
- The ability to restore the availability and access to personal data in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- A process for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
Yoga Pose LLC commitment to confidentiality, integrity, and availability – known as the CIA triad of information security, consists of the following initiatives:
- Robust set of internal controls relating to the storing, processing and/or transmission of personal data for EU data subjects.
- Comprehensive information security and operational policies, procedures, and processes relating to all core InfoSec domains,
- Access Control
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware
- Data and Information Classification
- Data Backup and Recovery
- Database Policy
- Firewall Policy
- Internet Usage Policy
- Stretches the shoulders and chest
- Stretches the shoulders and chest
- Stretches the shoulders and chest
- Stretches the shoulders and chest
- Workstation Security
- Workstation Security
- Workstation Security
- Monitoring, as necessary, of all relevant third-party providers for which Yoga Pose LLC has a business relationship with in terms of storing, processing, and/or transmitting personal data for EU residents.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
If Yoga Pose LLC is storing, processing, and/or transmitting personal data for EU data subjects, then you must be made aware of the following rights and privileges under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right of Access: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
- Right to Rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. 2Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing when various grounds apply.
- Right to Data Portability: The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her time frame to be decided by the data controller, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
- Right to Object: The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions? 2The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
GDPR Data Protection Scope
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was enacted by the European Union to deepen and harmonize personal data protection regulations. Now in effect as of May 25, 2018, it is a comprehensive and clear set of guidelines that acknowledges that different “flavors” of personal data require different levels of protection.
GDPR applies to all business irrespective of the region or jurisdiction, no matter where they are based, who collect and process personal data on EU residents. Non-EU companies have to appoint a GDPR representative and will be liable for all fines and sanctions.
Some of the key requirements of the GDPR are:
- Consent: Organizations must get consent in the form of? Collect personal data, with the level of consent varying according to the type of personal data being collected.
- Data minimization: Responding to years of gratuitous collection of personal data by apps, with no clear purpose in mind, the GDPR stipulates that organizations can only collect personal data that is clearly related to a well-defined business objective. If an organization gathers personal data for one purpose but then decides it wants to use it for another purposes (such as consumer profiling), that could be considered non-compliance.
- Individual rights: Another key feature of the GDPR is the very clear rights that it gives data subjects (i.e., the individuals whose personal data is being collected) to understand why their data is being collected and how it is being processed. They have the right to object, to correct—and they have the right to be erased/forgotten. They also have the right to be notified (individually) if their personal data has been breached in a way that could endanger their freedoms and rights.
We as an organization have taken a number of steps to ensure we are fully compliant with our obligations, and have clear policies and processes to respond to customer and partner questions.
Yoga Pose LLC has comply with applicable? legislation, regulation, statute or order which may apply from time to time relating to the collection, storage and use of Personal Information including (without limitation) the Privacy Act 1988(Cth), the Data Protection Act 1998, the European Union General Data Protection Regulation May 25, 2018 the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, the Data Protection (Processing of Sensitive Personal Data) Order 2000 and comparable laws, as the case may be in the applicable jurisdiction, or any amendments and/or re-enactments thereof.
How we are compliant with the EU GDPR regulation
This is a notice to inform you of Yoga Pose LLC policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
1) We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
2) Yoga Pose LLC takes seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
3) Yoga Pose LLC undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
4) Our policy complies with the United States laws accordingly implemented, including that required by the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and data protection regulation.
5) The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. 6) Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The operations of Yoga Pose LLC are in accordance with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), effective May 25, 2018. Yoga Pose LLC has made the GDPR a priority, and we are and have always been fully aligned with the regulation's intended result:
Passed in 2016, the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most significant legislative change in European data protection laws since the EU Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC), introduced in 1995. The GDPR, which becomes enforceable on May 25, 2018, seeks to strengthen the security and protection of personal data in the EU and serve as a single piece of legislation for all of the EU. It will replace the EU Data Protection Directive and all the local laws relating to it.
We support the GDPR and will ensure all Yoga Pose LLC services comply with the GDPR provisions effective from May 25, 2018. Not only is the GDPR an important step in protecting the fundamental right of privacy for European citizens, it also raises the bar for data protection, security and compliance in the industry so therefore Yoga Pose LLC is committed to abide by all Data protection regulation.
Service / website Updates
Our service and website are being updated to help customers comply with the GDPR obligations relating to obtaining and recording consent. Consent approval will be available upon request. Other technology designed to automated data access requests received from users will be released.
Data Security Policy
Yoga Pose LLC has always been committed to ensuring we maintain our customers’ and their customers’ data as securely as possible. Details of our Data Security Policy consistent with our obligations under the GDPR is available on our website terms and condition page.
Complaint In the meantime, if you wish to submit a data request under the GDPR, or have any additional queries, please contact our Yoga Pose LLC privacy officer
YOGA POSE LLC CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS CCPA
If you are a California Residents
If you are a California resident, you may ask for a list of third parties that have received your information for direct marketing purposes during the previous calendar year. This list also contains the types of information shared. We provide this list at no cost. To make such a request, please contact us.
Yoga Pose LLC may elect to share information about you with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits California residents who have supplied personal information (as defined in the law) to us to, under certain circumstances, request and obtain certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
If this law applies to you, you may obtain the categories of personal information shared by us and the names and addresses of all third parties that received personal information for their direct marketing purposes from us during the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2018 will receive information about 2015 sharing activities).
To make such a request, please provide sufficient information for us to determine if this applies to you, attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. To make such a request (limit one request per year), please send an email to us, with “California Privacy Rights” as the subject line
CCPA Consumer Rights
The CCPA requires us to communicate information about rights California consumers have with respect to their personal information (as defined within the CCPA). These rights include the right to request: access to their personal information; deletion of their personal information; additional details about our information practices; the categories of personal information sold in the preceding 12 months and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; the categories of personal information shared within in the preceding 12 months; to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information, and to not be discriminated against. For details about how to exercise these rights, please see “Your Choices” below to exercise your rights by sending us an email with your request, or you may contact us through our email below. California consumers may also designate an authorized agent to exercise these options on their behalf. If you would like to use an authorized agent registered with the California Secretary of State to exercise these rights, we may request evidence that you have provided such agent with power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests on your behalf. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights related to your personal information.
Do Not Track Policy & California Shine the Light?
Your browser may offer you a "Do Not Track" option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not want your online activities tracked over time and across different websites. Our Services do not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that we collect information about your online activity both while you are using the Services and after you leave our Services.
Your California Privacy Rights CCPA
California law permits users/consumers who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. Yoga Pose LLC does not share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following CCPA-defined categories of personal information:
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law, such as age or gender;
- Commercial Information, including records of Services purchased and credit card or other payment information;
- Internet or electronic network activity information, information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with the Services including an internet website, application, or advertisement;
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information such as profile pictures;
- Professional or employment related information;
- Education Information; and
- Inferences drawn to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting Personal Information
We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in the “Use of Information”.
Categories of Sources of Personal Information
We collect personal information directly from you, automatically from your use of our Services, by using or combining personal information to derive additional personal information about you, and from others as described in “Collection of Information”.
Categories of Third Parties with Whom We Share Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties as described in the “Sharing of Information” section above.
Your right to withdraw consent
Where the processing of your personal information by us is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent without detriment at any time by contacting us. You can exercise the rights listed above at any time by contacting us. If your request or concern is not satisfactorily resolved by us, you may contact our data protection officer
He can provide further information about your rights and our obligations in relation to your personal data, as well as deal with any complaints that you have about our processing of your personal data.
YOGA POSE LLC COOKIES POLICY